A few suggestions for good behavior:
1. The forum is not manned 24/7 so you may want to consider reading the F.A.Q. if there is no one here to help you right away. You can also perform a Search for previous messages regarding the same topic or issue you have. Another option is exploring Forum Archives
2. Post in the appropriate forum. (mods will move posts where necessary) Please avoid multiple threads on the same topic. (mods will merge threads where necessary)
3. Please label your threads accordingly. The title of your thread should be relatively specific to the topic. Vague and generic subject lines such as "Tigers" or "baseball" should be avoided because they are often overlooked by those who attempt to respond. (mis-marked threads are especially useless once they fall into Forum Archives)
4. Except for Russ (the old-timers know), please post using proper grammar and spelling whenever possible. (typos are expected now & then, but excessive amounts of chat-speak can get confusing). Please avoid excessive profanity.
5. Avoid typing a complete message in capital letters using all uppercase letters can be thought of as yelling. Same for excessive exclamation points, being rude or demanding.
6. It should go without saying, but personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated by moderators or administrators. Disagreements are normal but rude or aggressive behavior is not. Leave the punks and idiots on the newspaper boards...not here. No racial, sexual, obscene, aggressive or extreme attacks will be allowed and are cause for banishment.
Why can't I post?
New users must enter their emailed code, then be approved by a moderator or administrator before they can post. Sorry for this inconvenience, but it keeps the spamming to a minimum. We'll approve actual users as soon as possible and once your activated, you should be able to post freely without having to go through any additional approvals.
Why doesn't anyone respond to my message?
This board is not monitored 24/7...yet. It may take a bit of time, but we'll get back to your as soon as we can. If your topic has already been posted, you may find it being discussed in another thread.
Can I add HTML to my messages?
No, not at this time.
What are Private Messages(PM)?
Private messages can be used to send messages to other registered members of the board. To check your messages, log in to Private Messages through the link on the main page. Once there you can also send messages. It's also possible to send a message by clicking on the PM link which comes with each post. Your messages will be stored for 30 days.
What are community leaders and moderators?
They are users in charge of the boards. They can delete message, change settings etc.
How can I change my profile?
Use the My Account link found on top of the board pages. You can edit your profile, add avatars, change passwords, etc. Keep in mind that you must re-enter your password atop your profile page for changes to take affect.
Can I edit or delete my own posts?
Yes you can. Moderators can do so as well.
Is it possible to search the boards?
Use the search function at the top of the page.
What do I do if I lose my username and/or password?
What are archives?
The archives contain older messages. After a forum reaches 150 topics, the last 50 are moved to an archive.