FAS / FAZ / Daily Discussions / Archives / 11-04-2011 / Friday, April 8, 2011

Topie: Friday, April 8, 2011
April 8th, 2011 07:42 AM
membar Hi All,

Again, I won't be around to post much during the day, if at all, but I do enjoy reading your posts so please keep posting!

Allen: would your mx+b idea apply to FKOS too?

PPW: -2% since inception.
April 8th, 2011 10:15 AM
Black Swan In TNA 90.50. I don't know where it will go. This is as blind as it gets. I think the Govt shutdown will decide the direction later in the day.
April 8th, 2011 10:19 AM
Black Swan Plain luck. Had an order at exactly 91. Order hits and TNA dives!
April 8th, 2011 10:27 AM
Black Swan In YNA 89.90. Playing the bull is a safer option for me. TZA chart looks alien..anyone raking it in the bear today?
April 8th, 2011 10:29 AM
Black Swan Let me see if I can pull a BD by holding till end of the day.
Options: Play angry bird, go out for a run, go out to an early brunch and be at my desk by the time market closes. What else?
April 8th, 2011 10:37 AM
Ed man the google quotes is driving me nuts now that i am actuly at a computer during the day today. I am using this for the quotes now

April 8th, 2011 11:06 AM
HeidiTwit Hi guys!

I'm opening my purse to buy tna around 88.00. Could go lower. IMHO.
April 8th, 2011 12:47 PM
Black Swan Hmm.. my attempt to sit back and watch it kick up went kaput :-)
Ed, I had that problem last week. Even marketwatch was a dollar off.
Using Fidelity Web service now. Only problem is, I need to be logged in.
April 8th, 2011 12:49 PM
Black Swan So, shut down looms?
I hope they don't, for the sake of my position in TNA :P
April 8th, 2011 01:34 PM
Black Swan Boehner says they are reaching a deal.. hopefully!!
April 8th, 2011 02:16 PM
Black Swan Heidi.. purse strings opening already? We area reaching your target...
April 8th, 2011 02:25 PM
HeidiTwit Went down too fast. Maybe I'll buy at 88.00 on its way back up. 87.88 was the last high, so, resistance? Oyr does it blow thru?
April 8th, 2011 02:27 PM
Black Swan I still think the actual news of the shutdown will have effect on the market. I don't know.. you have waited so long, wait a few more minutes?
April 8th, 2011 02:34 PM
shazee Heidi,
Take the money out your purse and put it in your boots. We are not ready to shop yet, girlfirend.
April 8th, 2011 02:36 PM
Black Swan I am still holding my TNA. Had a good opp to reverse scalp. I don't know, didn't do it!!
April 8th, 2011 02:47 PM
HeidiTwit I'm on that, shazee. Support at 85, 8 4.50, or what?

April 8th, 2011 02:57 PM
shazee Watch $RUT 838 and SPX 1323. It might bounce on that level.
April 8th, 2011 07:40 PM
membar 20 minutes left to buy TNA after hours. Should I get some?
April 8th, 2011 07:45 PM
membar wrote:
20 minutes left to buy TNA after hours. Should I get some?

In TNA @ 87.41. Small batch.